You can book any of our pet sitting services through our secure online portal:
COVID-19 Emergency Intake
In the event of a crisis or disaster, we urge everyone to have a preparedness plan in place for your furry friend. Having a plan for pets is critical for individuals who become sick or require hospitalization and will need to have someone to take their animals.
COVID19 Emergency Preparedness Plan
- 100% mobile intake
- CDC guidelines – safe care for your pet
- $49 – Emergency Intake / COVID19 plan
- Registration with Carefree Pet Sitter who can care for pets if someone in the household becomes too ill to care for pets
- Mobile “app” with registration capability from anywhere once you are in our system
- Facetime meeting you in the comfort of your home where you explain the location of crates, food, and extra supplies we would need to care for or for the movement and relocation of pets if necessary.
- Location of animal vaccine records
- Assurance that all medications are documented with dosages and administering directions in advance. (Note: It’s a good idea to include the prescription from your veterinarian with the medications and your pet’s to-go bag.)
- Additional Advice regarding an emergency plan for your pet.
- Peace of mind that we will love and care for your furry friend in the event of an emergency and avoid boarding your beloved pet.
- Coordination of needed supplies or food, pet taxi, veterinary services, and more services are available to help people care for and stay together with their pets.
Carefree Pet Sitter Emergency Preparation Plans
- 7-day emergency where we come to your home (Pet Plan) up to 3 visits per day + for just $499 if purchased in advance.
- 14 day emergency where to come to your home (Pet Care Plan) up to 3 visits per day for just $799 if purchased in advance.
Meet & Greet
30 minute visit where you and your pets will meet me. We will go over details and arrange pet sitting availability.
Checking on your pet, checking food, water and potty.
30 minute visit – $25
60 minute visit – $45
2 hour visit – $60
3 hour visit – $75
We specialize in taking special care of your feline friends! Each visit includes checking on food and water, and taking time to play with your pet plus some quality cuddle time.
Exercise is important for behavior and to control anxiety.
Potty, checking on pet (last appointment 7:00 pm)
Overnight (Dogs and Cats)
10 hours overnight in your home, which includes evening and morning routines. Updates are provided (through Time to Pet) including pictures.
I will take your pet to a local daycare facility and appointments.
Additional $20 fee for major holidays:
New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Easter, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day.